Name:
Location: Singapore

the perfect imperfectionist

Oct 28, 2009

life as my handphone

I don’t know whether to laugh or to cry.

This month work has been great for me… in fact one of the best months ever. No complains!

Other than that, I hate this 2 weeks…

Last Fri, 23rd Oct I lost my handphone on a cab. i must admit that it’s my fault but I just cannot help but to feel angry and annoyed with the cab driver! The last place I used my phone was in the cab and my dear colleague was with me.

Called comfort cab but since they trust their dear cabbies so much, I have nothing to say… U win!

Today I dropped my dear phone into the toilet bowl, talking about my phones having affinity with water, I think I seriously am feeling damn piss with myself..

How can I manage to always repeat the same old ways… I think I have to bow down n kaotao to my legend of lost and drowned phones…

People around me are saying “ wahh again, how many times this year” is definitely not a nice thing to hear already…

sigh OH MY ‘_’ I really am so dead… Sigh… UGH… it sucks, really…

Totally moody moodless…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home