Name:
Location: Singapore

the perfect imperfectionist

Sep 25, 2009

exciting FRIDAY!

feeling the heats of F1 tracks these days as the radio reports jams around suntec, marina areas...

spectacular event i bet... too bad i missed it last year...

this year i am in Singapore but i guess i wont get any closer than just seeing from afar... maybe i wont get to even see it after all..

perhaps after bloggin.. someone, someone will be 9.7 million richer.. i PRAY that it will be me.. ehh... but actually I don't have a ticket... I shall pass it on to someone who has fate with the 9.7 million.. wahahaha.. ain't I nice?

then again i hope someone i know will win this holy sum of $$$...

good luck to YOU!

mummy ditched my family and went Vietnam with her kakhi-s, the aunties tt cannot stay at home... i hope she enjoys her trip hahaha i cant wait when she comes back (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home